Background Simulation (BGS) General Information
There are multiple ways to add influence:
- Complete INF missions. The more +'s the better.
- Bounty Hunting - Dropping the bounties at a station where the giver of the bounty has a presence.
- Exploration Data hand-in - Increases INF for the owner of the station.
- Commodity Trading - Increases INF for the owner of the station.
- Interstellar Factors - Increases INF for the owner of the station.
- Vista Genomics hand-in (Odyssey-Only and Unconfirmed) - Increases INF for the owner of the station.
- Completing INF missions for other factions in the system.
- "Clean Killing" - Killing innocent NPCs of that faction. This is considered illegal and can bring System Authority against you.
- Black Market Trading - Bringing illegal/illicit goods and selling them to a station will decrease the station owner's INF.
- Failing missions - Failing missions, whether intentional or not, will decrease the mission faction's INF.
Note: Aborting the mission will only decrease your REP without affecting INF.
Too much of one thing is too much. There are caps in place to prevent over-inflating changes in influence
Complete election missions to win the conflict.
Wars are won in two ways:
- Conflict Zones
- Combat Bonds
Diminishing returns are a possibility here. Follow the list below. A maximum of 9 should be a good cap.
|Conflict Zone Level||Number Completed|